Yeah! An All Rounder


So what this blog is all about? An All-Rounder? What it is? Will it be worth reading? all these questions came to mind when i thought about the name for my blog. But to be honest my goal or lets say my dream is to make this blog an All-rounder! which means i will share everything here about top tech gadgets, designing, travelling, cooking and much more!

One more thing pardon my English because English is not my mother tongue :P , Oh i forgot to introduce myself, my name is Haris Tahir living in one of the most awesome country in the world and by profession i am a 3d modeler and graphics designer. I am 27 years old guy and graduated in Computer Engineering. Yes i know there is a question roaming around in your head, a computer engineer and a graphics designer how? well i will write an entire article on it some time :P

So that was it a little intro about my blog and myself, will see all of you awesome people around. Keep visiting my blog as i will be posting some cool fantastic things. Stay tuned for the upcoming awesomeness!

A question for you all, what cheers you up?

Unknown

A Graphics Designer and a 3d Modeler, started this blog to share each and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment